Monday, January 4, 2016

A Tiny Thank You

thank you!


It's been nearly a year since humblet began and all I can say is I'm even more humbled and grateful that I am when it all started.

To the two hundred-ish regular readers, 10 000++ hits on the reader counter and so much more - I am extremely touched by your love and constant encouragement. Thank you and again thank you. Really doubt I would have the discipline nor motivation to keep writing without your comments / notes and all the other wonderful things you do for humblet and I.


For those who are new to this blog, you might read about why it begin here.


As for the rest, I've rounded up the top three posts of 2015 -

1. The First Trial-mester
The honest account of how this pediaphobic reacted to finding out she was pregnant and more.

2. Humblet's Birth Story
To whom this blog is directly addressed to, without the gruesome details.

3. Humblet's Dad
A surprisingly popular post about the man of my life, whom I now share with my daughter.

--

If possible, I hope to keep writing, if you would be so kind as to keep reading.

Tell me what topics you would like to read about or what about humblet you'd like to know in the year 2016.

Once again, thank you.

Grateful,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment