Thursday, January 28, 2016

A NEW DAY


nap time seriousness


Baby Mya woke up five times last night after a whole day of restless naps, bad feeds and grumpy play times. Part of me blamed myself. I must have done something differently or made bad choices. Another part blamed her, why wasn't she sleeping, eating or even playing for that matter. 

But as she peacefully whimpered down to her nap this morning. These words came to mind, 

His mercies are new every morning.

Thank you for giving both Mya and I a brand new start. Thank you for allowing us to live for you again. 

Thank you for A NEW DAY.

2 comments:

  1. Needed this. My six week old had 15-30 minute naps only through out the day, and was awake from 4.30pm till 11pm. Just nursed him to sleep, and hoping he stays that way.

    But God is good. His mercies are new every morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOODNESS. I know how that feels. Grateful you're encouraged! Please get some rest once you can! The Lord's righteous right arm will sustain you!

      Delete