Sunday, March 22, 2015

Baby Bumps

Decided to do a series on humblet since many have been asking about the progress, my state of health and the baby's well-being etc. It'll be just me answering some simple questions every other week/month, if you have any questions to suggest, feel free to drop a comment below!


humblet bump at week 18


humblet's growth:
He/she weighs about 172 grams at the moment and is about 15-18cm in length <<< much squirming on his/her part made this measurement impossible! Never mind. So think. . . small pomelo or large tomato.

likes / dislikes for food:
Nope not really. Been eating a lot of fruits though. I'm not fruit lover, but I guess it's a good change. 
Eggs though. . . I've been really put off by hard boiled egg yolk which I used to love. Oh well. 

pregnancy blues:
Emotionally I'm still chirpy, happy and overall optimistic. But health wise there are ups and downs. I haven't been throwing up as much lately, which is great. Time to put on weight! Down side is I get more dizzy spells, just waves of giddiness when I stand for too long or walk too much. 

mum to-do list:
Since I'm staying at my mum's, its been difficult to plan for the nursery. Time to get started on at least some preliminary designs and furniture. Also time to sort out my own wardrobe, since I can't wear more than half of it by now, and won't be needing them at until next year. 

the best part:
Humblet is relentless to say the least. His/her growth continues healthily despite some blood clots we found last week and me fainting the week before. We're so grateful and amazed at how active he/she is during each check-up. He/she's like hollering, 'I'm okay! I'm good! Don't worry.'


If you'd like to, you can read the First-trimester post here.


Grateful,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment