Sunday, March 22, 2015

A new blog header!


In case you haven't noticed, humblet has been gifted with a brand new header. I don't know about you, but I like it very much. This other version you see here was also in the works, so I wanted to make sure it'd see the light of day as well!

The designer, Cherie, was also the one who did our wedding invites, which I might showcase in another blog post. Point being, we love her style. Whether its calligraphy or personal tastes in fashion or her silly sense of humour. I guess this is also a shout out to her for being simply amazing!

Thank you Cherie!

p.s. for those who are wondering about little humblet, we are doing a detailed scan soon which should tell us humblet's gender. And just for fun, we'll be doing a vote on facebook / instagram soon ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment